Levitt AMP Anchorage Music Series
July 31st, 2015
Join us from 5:00 – 8:00pm every Friday night in Town Square Park for the Levitt AMP Anchorage Music Series (formerly known as Live After Five)! This fun, annual, FREE event features good eats, a beer & wine garden, and live music from local & out-of-state artists! The concert series starts May 29th and ends July 31st!
The Levitt AMP Anchorage Music Series is a weekly Friday night concert series held each summer in Town Square Park. No matter if there is rain or shine, this fun event is a perfect gathering place for you and your friends after work. Come downtown, enjoy the outdoor seating and tables, kick back with your beverage of choice, and soak in the summer fun. These concerts are guaranteed to start your weekend right.
Below is the schedule of our concert performers!
- May 29 – Jared Woods with Opener – The Forest That Never Sleeps
- June 5 – Bear Antler with Opener- The Dirty Hands. Lowe’s will have a booth featuring their program, Kid’s Build and Grow fun for all ages!
- June 12 – Snake Rattle Rattle Snake with Opener – Turquoise Boy
- June 19 – Young Fangs
- June 26 – Todd Grebe and Cold Country with Opener- Twilight Sloan & Sons
- July 3 – Planting Seeds with Opener-Roar ‘n Represent
- July 10 – Austin Miller + Porlolo with Opener- Emma Hill
- July 17 – Mama Lenny and the Remedy with opener – Rebel Blues Band
- July 24 – Dan Mac Band
- July 31 – The Knew + Matt Hopper
The Levitt AMP Anchorage Music Series is supported in part by Levitt Pavilions, the national nonprofit behind the largest free outdoor concert series in America. Dedicated to strengthening the social fabric of our communities, Levitt partners with cities to transform neglected public spaces into thriving destinations through the power of free, live music. In 2015, free Levitt concerts will take place in 16 cities across 14 states, all featuring a rich array of music genres and high caliber talent. In addition to Levitt AMP, Levitt forms the only national network of nonprofit outdoor music venues, each presenting 50+ free concerts every year. Learn more about our locations and impact: www.levittpavilions.org.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: